Initial Weight Loss Consultation Sydney
Answers To Your Questions / Concerns
- Are you a candidate for bariatric surgery?
- How to calculate your BMI (Body Mass Index)?
- Is surgery an effective treatment for obesity?
- How the surgery is performed?
- What are associated risks and complications?
- What extend of weight loss one can expect?
- Life after surgery and postoperative care plan?
Please Bring The Following To Your Appointment
- Your records and patient’s forms, completed
- Your insurance card
- All prescriptions and over-the-counter medication you are currently taking
- A list of all questions and concerns you may have
Qualifying Factors For Weight Loss Surgery
- History of dietary and other weight loss attempts,
- Your commitment to lifestyle changes, exercise and clinical follow-up
- Psychological evaluation
Together, You And Your Bariatric Surgeon Take Steps To Determine
- If surgery is the right treatment for you
- Which type of procedure is right for you
- If you are mentally and emotionally prepared to make lifelong lifestyle changes
The preoperative assessment process will include series of tests. You will also meet with a nutritionist and other staff members in sessions leading up to surgery. Each healthcare professional will help you prepare for the changes and challenges that lie ahead.
If you believe bariatric surgery would improve your health and well being, contact our office to begin you life-changing journey.